Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Here we go!

It's about time that I started this blog!

My name is Rosie, and I'm a extremely busy mom of three kids who (under most circumstances) doesn't have a ton of time to chronicle our lives. After some thought, though, I decided to give blogging a try in order to help keep track of those moments that make life worth living.

Why the screen name "Triple Stroller Roller"? Well, obviously, it's because I have to have a triple stroller to cart my kids around in. I use my stroller almost daily here in sunny Southern California to exercise with, as it's the only way that I am able to get some "me time" in. I typically wake up, feed the kids while they watch Sesame Street, pump, get the kids loaded in the car, and then go to either Stroller Strides or for a plain 'ol run here by the beach. Working out is something that I try to fit in every day in order to help me keep some sense of "me" in a world filled with diapers, bottles, ponytails and ballet slippers. Honestly, without creating some time in my day to get out with my HUGE triple stroller, I am afraid that I would get sucked into my house, as opposed to conquering the day and looking for fun opportunities to better our family.

Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog. My main hope is that, someday, my kids will be able to read this blog and smile about some of the stories that helped to shape who they are and will become. I also hope that they gain a better understanding of me, their mom, so that they see me as a dynamic character, as opposed to just an authority figure.

Let's roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment