Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Friday, April 9, 2010

The things we say as moms!

This will (obviously) be an evolving post section!

The things we tell our children in the course of a day are quite funny if you look at them from an outside perspective.

Take this morning, for example. Grace and Dani were playing, and I was drinking my coffee. It's quiet; and when I look over, Gracie was abusing Dani's babydoll.

"Gracie! Does Mommy chew on Will's head?! Don't do that to Dani's babydoll!"

Or...

"Dani! Don't touch your POOP! Hands OUT of your DIAPER!"

LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Courtney and I were just talking about this yesterday! I had to tell David "Don't sneeze on your friends" and Courtney started laughing. You know they say kids say the darnedest things, but moms really do to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I have to make mental notes to keep track of those moments for the blog so that we can laugh with the kids about it someday!

    ReplyDelete