Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Breakthrough!


Will's newest "thing" he does is quite funny: He likes to take the toe from one foot, fit it in the little spot between the last snap and the footie on his opposing leg, and then flip his toe up until he breaks through the snap, therefore releasing his little naked leg into the world.

He gets this little "hehehe" look on his face every time he does it!

Now, since I only tend to notice him doing this BEFORE I have time to get the camera out, I took photos of him trying to break the other leg free.

He's too funny, and waaayyy too smart for his 4 months of age! If he's already managing to break out of his clothes at this age, I have a feeling that I will have quite the time keeping him contained as a toddler!




2 comments:

  1. Boys are totally uncontainable as a whole, and Brent is his Daddy after all :-) you definitely have your work cut out for you, I have heard the stories!!! If anyone can do it, you can!

    ReplyDelete