Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We LOVE Stroller Strides




This evening, the kids and I decided to go to the "Sunset" Stroller Strides class in Hermosa Beach. It's funny- the girls are usually REALLY good at this class, whereas they are usually NOT so good during the morning classes. Will, on the other hand, sleeps during the morning classes and cries during the "Sunset" class.

Go figure.

Since I taught this morning, I enjoyed being able to get a workout in for myself between Will's yelps. Regardless, I LOVED being able to get out with the kids a bit for the evening and wrapping up yet another beautiful SoCal day.

The light was INCREDIBLE after class today...I had a feeling it would be based on how nice it had been this afternoon (no, I don't normally bring my camera with me to class, but there have been MANY times that I wish I had!). So, while the girls were still in their stroller, I snapped a few photos. Since Will had been crying, I took some of him on my workout mat after he calmed down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment