Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Goin' to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!


How about you, you, you?

Today, the kids and I decided to venture into wild territory. Literally. We went to the LA Zoo! This trip was definitely beyond my typical comfort zone; however, I was so happy with how well-behaved the kids were!

We only ended up being at the Zoo for about three hours, and since it was HOT, many of the animals hid from sight. Oh well.

What surprised me the most was how well Danielle did outside of the stroller! I let her out to see the gorilla exhibit, and decided to let her try being a "big girl" for awhile. She did so well! The biggest drama occurred when, in checking out the Kookaburras, Dani fell into a bush and a branch came down and scraped Grace. But, other than that, I left feeling very proud of my kiddos.




No comments:

Post a Comment