Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

He Found his HANDS!!



Today, while in his exersaucer, Will found the most amazing thing: HIS HANDS! It was so funny and cute how, in the matter of moments, his hands went from being chewtoys for his aching, teething mouth to the object of his fascination.

He even used them to play with some toys!!! Goodness Gracious!!!

I am one proud Mama.

On another Will-related note, I cannot BELIEVE that he will be 4 months old on Saturday. Where did the time go? The crazy thing is, one year ago today, I found out that I was pregnant with him. Geez. Before I know it he will be heading off to college.

Okay, now I am going to cry.

For now, I am happy that he's fascinated with his hands. I hope he stays like that for awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment