Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Monday, June 14, 2010

"Mommy, Can you hear me?!"

Today, after a 45-minute long power nap (haha...ugh.), Danielle woke up grumpy. After waking up, she yelled (never a good sign), and then I heard her little feet "thump" as they hit the floor. Then came the pitter-patter of toddler feet to the door, where I saw the following sight:


You moms out there know how much little visions like this tend to burn into your memory. You may not remember the sound of the whine behind those feet, but you will always remember how those dirty little toes wiggled under the door.

Since I had my camera ready to go on the counter, I grabbed it and laid on the floor to snap the picture above. I think she heard the snap of the shutter, because the next sound I heard was of the door creaking open.

So, I had my lens follow my eye and here was the next thing I saw:



You can almost hear her saying "MOOMMMMYY??"

Little did she know at that moment that I was lying on the ground below her.

I WISH that I was able to have my shutter speed reflecting the "HOLY CRAP!" response that ran across her little face when she realized where I was.

I guess some memories will have to stay in my head, haha! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment