Rollin' With My Babies!

Rollin' With My Babies!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dani's curls


My girls have been blessed with beautiful hair. Not just any kind of beautiful hair, but the to-die-for-because-it's-so-cute kind of hair. Both of them have these curls that just bounce when they are happy, and seem to droop when they are sad. It's like their hair has lives of their own that somehow seem to seamlessly meet the personalities of the little girls who live underneath their curly beauty.

Today was a particularly cute hair day for Danielle. She wore this yellow bow-shaped hair clip that I put in front of a ponytail that I use to keep her hair out of her eyes. This curl that was in the ponytail was teriffic- just perfectly curly.

It almost gave her that "puppydog" meets "80's rockstar" cute factor. I LOVE it.

Why can't I have hair like hers?

So, in true Rosie fashion, I took a picture of it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the curly hair! I get stopped constantly with people commenting on Mackenzie's and even Jack's hair! My Grandma calls Mackenzie's hair "Million dollar hair" because women would pay a million dollars to have hair like that! LOL I hope when they get older they appreciate what beautiful hair they have! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Oh, to actually appreciate assets when you have them..lol..;)

    ReplyDelete